Matt Purvis is a dynamic speaker and management consultant. He is a regular instructor for the Credit Union National Association and regional credit union leagues and associations across the country. Attend an upcoming presentation or workshop or contact us to schedule a speaking opportunity or design a custom development project for your organization.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- Fun–The Ultimate Differentiator, Credit Union Association of the Dakotas, New Ideas Conference, Prairie Berry, Sioux Falls, SD., October 2–4, 2017
- Brand Ops–Marketing to Brand Management & The Future of Retail & Competition, Credit Union National Association, Marketing Management & Business Development Certification Schools, Westin, Las Vegas, October 15–19, 2017
- Member Experience–Consumer-centric Strategic Advantage, Montana Credit Union League, Annual Conference, October 24–26, 2017
- Animation Systems–A Groundbreaking Approach to Credit Union Strategy, Credit Union Association of New Mexico, Annual Meeting & Convention, Tamaya Resort, Santa Ana Pueblo, NM., June 2–4, 2016
- Sales Animation–Finally! A Sales Strategy that Sells & Builds Your Brand, CUNA, Marketing & Business Development Council, Las Vegas, NV., March 25–28, 2015
- Charismatic Branding, Georgia Credit Union Affiliates Annual Convention, Savannah, GA., May 13–16, 2015